05 March 2011

Deep Inside

What is it like to be a bird?
her colours shining: blue, red, yellow and green
bright as sun at noon beneath
the thickness of leaves . . . and branches
of trees and bushes in the wild,
a jungle familiar to me

What is it like to be a bird?
her voice humming: a sound of silent music from
the finest string, strummed by warm breeze
at dawn amidst the vastness of
ocean surface, a place where no one else
has fortune to hear but me

What is it like to be a bird?
of beauty, of songs, of strength, of courage
to seek for something unknown
to fill an empty space inside her
a lonely heart wond’ring and craving
for joy like me

And what it feels to be this bird?
a wonderful creature gliding with me in my path,
while I traverse the wild jungle across the
widest ocean in a space wider than
the space that the universe is placed
deep inside me . . .

by iam

No comments:

Post a Comment